The Digital Revolution Has Arrived!
Digital Hearing Aid Features and Technology Levels
The digital revolution has made a huge impact on the way hearing aids look, feel and work. They can be so small that they are virtually invisible, so “cool” looking that you will want everyone to see them and so natural sounding, they mimic the way you used to hear before you experienced hearing loss.
Digital Hearing Aid Features
- Dual microphones allow you to hear better in noisy situations. Some can even identify the source of the noise and reduce it!
- Open technology that keeps the ear canal unobstructed eliminates that “talking in a barrel” effect. Feedback cancellation does just that…It cancels feedback BEFORE you hear it as an annoying whistle.
- Hands free technology automatically adjusts to your listening environment… whether you are on the phone, in a crowd or in wind.
- Your digital hearing aid can be programmed with a computer to meet your individualized needs.
- Wireless technology allows you to hear your cell phone, television and home phone in stereo, directly through your hearing aids!
Digital Hearing Aid Technology Levels
There are so many options available to you! Each level offers digital solutions tailored to your level of hearing loss, lifestyle, and budget. There are four basic technology levels:
Try it before you buy!
We are one of the only practices in Colorado to keep a full line of digital hearing aids in stock. Why? We believe it is crucial to our patients’ success to be able to wear them at home and at work before they make a decision to buy.
What’s stopping you from giving a pair of digital hearing aids a test drive? They might work for you, and you have nothing to lose!