Meet Dr. Morgan Ashby
Morgan Ashby earned her bachelor’s degree in communication sciences and disorders from Illinois State University in Normal, Illinois, and a clinical Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.) from the University of Northern Colorado in Greeley. She also earned a certificate in animal audiology from the University of Northern Colorado.
Morgan is passionate and excited about the field of audiology and enjoys building meaningful relationships with her patients. Dr. Morgan Ashby sees patients at the Westminster clinic.
Outside of audiology, she enjoys spending her time outdoors with her husband and their dog, Irving. On the weekends, you can find her camping, hiking, or snowboarding in the mountains.
- University of Northern Colorado: Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.)
- Illinois State University: Communication Sciences and Disorders (B.S.)
- University of Northern Colorado: Certificate in Animal Audiology
- American Board of Audiology, Certificate Holder in Tinnitus Management (CH-TM)
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA) Current Member
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA) Current Fellow