Meet Dr. Senia Romero
Senia Romero earned her bachelor’s degree in Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences from the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, and her clinical Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.) from the University of Colorado Boulder.
Her interest in audiology started when her nephew was diagnosed with hearing loss, shortly after his birth. From there, her interest has grown into a passion for improving the quality of life of her patients and their families, by exploring the best options unique to their hearing and tinnitus needs. Dr. Romero sees patients at our Centennial clinic.
Dr. Romero is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, from which she received her Certificate of Clinical Competence. She also holds a license in audiology from both Colorado and Washington state.
Senia enjoys exploring new cities, restaurants, and breweries, with her family and friends. While originally from Seattle, she happily moved back to Denver in 2021. However, you’ll still find her rooting for the Seattle Seahawks on football Sundays!
- University of Colorado Boulder: Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.)
- University of Washington in Seattle: Bachelor of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences (B.S.)
- American Board of Audiology, Certificate Holder in Tinnitus Management (CH-TM)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence of Audiology (CCC-A), from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA): Current Member
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA): Current Member
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA): Current Member