Meet Dr. Sarah Pitrone
Sarah Pitrone earned her Bachelor of Science degree in audiology and speech-language sciences and her Doctorate in Audiology from the University of Northern Colorado. Prior to joining the Sound Relief team, Dr. Pitrone had an opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings including public schools, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and neurotology. Dr. Pitrone is committed to providing excellent care and finding a personalized treatment solution for each patient. Dr. Sarah Pitrone sees patients in our Mesa, AZ office.
Raised in Colorado, Sarah and her husband, Sam, moved to Gilbert, Arizona in 2018. In her free time, Sarah enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants, and spending time with family and friends.
- University of Northern Colorado: Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.)
- University of Northern Colorado: Bachelor Audiology and Speech-Language Sciences (B.S.)
- American Board of Audiology, Certificate Holder in Tinnitus Management (CH-TM)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA) Current Member
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA) Current Fellow