Meet Dr. Leah Mitchell
Leah Mitchell has been licensed and working in Colorado as an audiologist since 2004. She earned her bachelor’s degree in communicative disorders from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh, her master’s degree in audiology from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, and her doctoral degree in audiology from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry’s School of Audiology (2007). Prior to joining the Sound Relief team, she worked at an ear, nose, and throat (ENT) office, a private practice, and at the Department of Veterans Affairs. She enjoys seeing how her patients’ relationships and quality of life can be improved through better hearing and the management of tinnitus. Dr. Leah Mitchell has lived in Thornton since 2004, after escaping the winters in her home state of Wisconsin. She enjoys spending as much time as possible in the Colorado outdoors with her husband, Tyler, their two daughters, Evelyn and Etta, and their spoiled dog, Suzy. When she isn’t outside, she enjoys reading, cooking, and eating.
Dr. Leah Mitchell sees patients at the Westminster clinic.
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry’s School of Audiology: Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.)
- University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point: Master’s degree in Audiology
- University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh: Communicative Sciences and Disorders (B.S.)
- American Board of Audiology, Certificate Holder in Tinnitus Management (CH-TM)
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA) Current Member
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA) Current Fellow