Meet Dr. Bomina Kang
Bomina Kang is passionate about providing individualized patient-centered care and improving the quality of life of patients through implementing evidence-based intervention and treatment. Her specialty is adult diagnostics, hearing loss solutions, tinnitus management, and aural rehabilitation. She will be seeing patients at our Peoria, Arizona office.
Bomina earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from Wichita State University and her Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition and Dietetics at the Metropolitan State University of Denver. She received her Certificate of Clinical Competence through the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and holds a license in audiology from the States of Arizona and Colorado.
Dr. Bomina Kang was born in South Korea, and her family moved to the United States when she was a child. She grew up in Colorado but recently moved to Arizona with her husband and their daughter. In her free time, Bomina enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
- Wichita State University: Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.)
- Metropolitan State University of Denver: Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition Dietetics (B.S)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A)
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA) Current Member
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA) Current Fellow