Meet Dr. Abby McMahon
Abby McMahon received her undergraduate degree from the University of Kansas and her Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.) from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. She has been awarded the Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. McMahon is the Past President of the Colorado Academy of Audiology and has been on several other boards related to audiology. She loves working with patients and their families helping them achieve the best quality of life they can through excellent hearing healthcare! Along with general audiology, Abby specializes in pediatrics, vestibular assessment and management, and tinnitus management. Dr. McMahon sees patients in the Fort Collins office.
A Fort Collins native, Dr. Abby McMahon is thrilled to be back in her hometown taking care of people in her community. When she is not at work, she is busy chasing after her two young (and busy) toddler boys, two dogs (Libby and Stella), and hanging out with her family! She loves spending time outdoors hiking, skiing and snowboarding, camping, and gardening.
- Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts: Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.)
- University of Kansas – Bachelor of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences (B.S.)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Board of Audiology, Certificate Holder Tinnitus Management (CH-TM)
- Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (LEND) Pediatric Fellowship
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA) Current Member
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA) Current Fellow
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Current Member
- Colorado Academy of Audiology Current Member
- Former President of the Colorado Academy of Audiology