Meet Dr. Megan Read
Megan Read, a 6th generation Texan, is a huge San Antonio Spurs fan and the first in her family to move away from the Lone Star state. She worked in elementary education as both an interpreter in a deaf education classroom and as a speech pathology assistant.
Her desire has always been to educate and empower her patients by working together to maximize access to communication. Dr. Read worked in a neurotology practice for nine years before joining the Sound Relief team. During that time, she sought out specialized training in the management of tinnitus and sound sensitivity disorders under Dr. Pawel Jastreboff, Ph.D., Sc.D. She loves both the art and the science of tinnitus treatment and truly enjoys walking alongside each patient in their unique hearing health journey. Dr. Read sees patients at our Highlands Ranch location.
Megan also enjoys exploring her creative side and trying new recipes. You might find her walking the many trails in Highlands Ranch with her husband Tim, their three children, Natalee, Brighton, and Ellie, and their two mischievous Westies, Ollie and Jefferson.
- University of Colorado – Boulder: Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.)
- Abilene Christian University: Bachelor of Communication Sciences and Disorders (B.S.)
- American Board of Audiology, Certificate Holder in Tinnitus Management (CH-TM)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A)
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA) Current Member
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA) Current Fellow