Meet Dr. Lindsay Collins
Lindsay Collins earned a Bachelor of Science degree in speech, language, and hearing sciences from the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona, and her doctoral degree in audiology from the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Lubbock, Texas. She experiences true enjoyment in helping her patients improve their relationships and their quality of life through better hearing and tinnitus management. Dr. Collins sees patients in the Centennial office.
A Texas native, Lindsay moved to Colorado in the summer of 2012 to take advantage of all the state has to offer. Outside of audiology, she likes to spend time outdoors hiking, fishing, camping, and exploring with her two young sons (Jaxon and Owen), and two dogs (Chewy and ShadowBelle). She also enjoys exercise and is a certified Zumba instructor.
Dr. Collins is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, from which she received her Certificate of Clinical Competence. She also holds a license in audiology from the State of Colorado.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center: Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.)
- University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona – Bachelor of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences (B.S.)
- American Board of Audiology, Certificate Holder in Tinnitus Management (CH-TM)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA) Current Member
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA) Current Fellow
- Colorado Academy of Audiology (CAA) Current Member
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Current Member