Meet Dr. Kaela Fasman
Kaela earned a bachelor’s degree in speech, language, and hearing sciences from Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas, and a clinical Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.) from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. Dr. Kaela Fasman is dedicated to providing excellent care and improving the quality of life of her patients and their families. She values her opportunity to help people live healthier and happier lives through improved communication and tinnitus relief. Dr. Kaela Fasman enjoys educating friends, family, and patients about tinnitus and hearing loss and works at our Golden location.
Kaela and her husband moved to beautiful Denver in 2016. She enjoys hiking, doing puzzles, and baking on the weekends.
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis: Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.)
- Texas Tech University – Bachelor of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences (B.S.)
- American Board of Audiology, Certificate Holder in Tinnitus Management (CH-TM)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA) Current Member
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA) Current Fellow
- Colorado Academy of Audiology (CAA) Current Member
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Current Member