Meet Dr. Jackie Smith
Jackie Smith prides herself on providing excellent patient care and improving the quality of each patient’s life through better hearing and tinnitus relief. She graduated with her bachelor’s degree in Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences from the University of Colorado and earned her Doctorate of Audiology at the University of Northern Colorado. Dr. Smith has worked in a variety of clinical settings including private practice, Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), and the Department of Veteran’s Affairs.
Her own experience with tinnitus has allowed Dr. Smith to be able to treat patients medically for tinnitus while being able to connect with them on a personal level through the treatment process.
She is a Colorado native and enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband and sons, Will and Ryan. As a family, they enjoy playing and watching hockey and golf.
Dr. Jackie Smith sees patients at our Highlands Ranch office.
- University of Northern Colorado: Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.)
- University of Colorado – Boulder: Bachelor of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences (B.S.)
- American Board of Audiology, Certificate Holder in Tinnitus Management (CH-TM)
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA) Current Member
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA) Current Fellow
- Colorado Academy of Audiology (CAA) Current Member