Meet Dr. Drew Price
Drew Price earned her Doctorate in Audiology from Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, IL, and her Bachelor of Science degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge. She completed her Doctor of Audiology residency at UC Health in Aurora, Colorado. She is also a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Price sees patients in the Peoria, Arizona office.
Drew was destined to be an audiologist. Her mom is also an audiologist, so she grew up seeing firsthand how important hearing wellness is to quality of life. Her decision to specialize in tinnitus treatment came from years of watching her dad suffer from tinnitus. In fact, she is an avid music fan as a result of her dad constantly playing music in the background during her childhood, purely to manage his tinnitus. Since going through Tinnitus Retraining Therapy, Drew has helped her dad experience relief from tinnitus that other treatments didn’t provide him. She can’t wait to help you find the same relief!
Drew is also a Pastor’s Kid, so she grew up in Florida, Arkansas, and Louisiana. She moved to Colorado in 2015 to finish her Doctor of Audiology residency at UC Health and lived in Colorado until 2022 when she moved to Arizona to expand her impact as Director of Audiology with the Arizona team.
In her free time, she enjoys hiking, skiing, cooking, traveling and live music. She has one fur baby, Bandit, who is her best friend!
- Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, IL: Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.)
- Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA – Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- American Board of Audiology, Certificate Holder in Tinnitus Management (CH-TM)
- Residency at UC Health in Aurora, Colorado
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA) Current Member
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA) Current Fellow