Meet Dr. Alison LaBrec
Alison LaBrec earned her degree in speech, language, and hearing sciences from the University of Colorado and received her clinical Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.) from the University of Texas. While completing her graduate degree, Alison was heavily involved in tinnitus research. She valued the opportunity to contribute to research focused on improving the quality of life for individuals with tinnitus. Dr. LaBrec sees patients in the Golden, CO office.
Alison completed her clinical externship at a private practice in Manhattan. There she enjoyed working with patients of all ages to achieve improved hearing health.
Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her family. She and her husband, Andrew, are Colorado natives who love exploring their beautiful home state together. They welcomed their first baby boy in May 2022 who was welcomed home with lots of love by their two Australian shepherds, Louie and Junie.
- University of Texas: Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.)
- University of Colorado – Bachelor of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences (B.S.)
- American Board of Audiology, Certificate Holder in Tinnitus Management (CH-TM)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language-Hearing
- American Tinnitus Association (ATA) Current Member
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA) Current Fellow
- Colorado Academy of Audiology (CAA) Current Member
- Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Current Member